Monday 15 August 2011

"Tell me why, I don't like Mondays"

Dear Internet,

I’d like to wish you a happy Monday, I’d live even more to tell you that it’s a great day and I’m in great from and that everything is, well, great. But honestly it is sunny and nice outside but I just want to go back to bed. But enough of my moaning, instead I’ll try and look on the bright side of something or just lie and make something up – lie – who me? Oh, Internet you know me so well!

I actually don’t mind Mondays that much, it’s the Tuesdays that I really dislike. I do find that Mondays aren’t too bad as you should be well rested from the weekend and have something nice left over for lunch! And that sentence right there says a whole lot about me, I like to eat and sleep. Wow, just look at the honestly now!

This weekend was odd; there was drinking, movies, eating and trip to a police station and a dentist appointment. See how exciting was that and the best part is I can’t really elaborate on the police part but if you want to know about the movie (Return of the Planet of the Apes) or drinking (Ginger Donkeys) or eating (M&S 2 Can Dine) or the dentist (Husband’s set 3 of 4 in his root canal) then just let me know! And to think I did all of that on Saturday as yesterday I slept all day, except when I ventured out of bed and to the couch for food only to promptly return to bed and to sleep.

Alright, that’s all for now, will be back later!
Alison

No comments: