Friday 14 November 2008

Christmas - the shopping part

OK, so I'm one of those crazy people that works hard to have my Christmas shopping finished. I don't do it because of some sort of challenge or to show off... both of which I have been accused... I do it because I love Christmas and once my gifts are bought and wrapped they go under the tree (once it arrives!) I can sit back relax and really start to enjoy the holiday.



Last night we were down on Grafton street and happened to be there for the lighting of the chistmas decorations on the street, it was lovely... the first big christmas warming of my heart for the year.



Derek and I finished our gift buying, just one or two more little things to get but the season is weel underway in our house, now I just can't wait until December 1st so I can get all those deocrations out!!!

No comments: