Monday 11 January 2010

This Stinking Cold… and I’m not talking about the weather!

I am now officially, completely and utterly done with being sick, that being said I am still sick. I have had a stuffed up head since before I left to come home, around December 28th. It’s bee too long to feel this crappy and there’s no end in sight, actually it’s getting worse as the cough started last night at bedtime.

The part I’m most looking forward to is the flight that I’m talking on Wednesday to Birmingham. Considering that my ears have yet to pop from my flight from Paris to Dublin I’m not too thrilled about the idea of getting back on a plane.

But I’m a true trooper and have dragged my ass into work every day regardless of the weather (see previous post) and how slow I feel in the morning! I can be proud of myself, but that being said I realized this morning that I have felt this way for the entirety of this year. 2010 isn’t going so good so far.

And on that note I would like to wish a fond farewell to old friend that passed away last week. Sweet darling Haplo, the snowpants queen of the fat cats, you will be missed. I know my sister is having a hard time loosing her beloved pet but I hope she has found her brother Hobbes that passed away 2 years ago and they can enjoy their time spending sunny days under that Hosta plants like they loved to do in my parent's back yard. Haplo, rest in Peace.

No comments: