I always think to myself that I want and need to start a blog, that there are in fact people who would like to know what's going on in my life and what I'm up to, that there are people who would actually READ what I think and do. So I think to myself, self, one of these days you;re going to need to start a blog why don't you just get it over and done with.
Well, like writing in a diary when I was a kid I just KNOW that I'm not going to keep it up. So here's my promise, I really really REALLY want to keep this up and to blog and post and babble on about really nothing but random things so if you read this and you think to yourself, hey wonder what Alison has been up to and there's no new posts common please give me that kick in the pants that I'm requesting and deserve to get back on track and post.
The other reason that I've always put off starting a blog is that I figured I'd wait until there was something really exciting going on in my life that perhaps people would want to read about and that I would want to write about. I have come to realize that that never happens and when something exciting does in fact happen I'm much to busy and excited to be thinking about the exciting thing that's happening than to post on a blog and so I miss my chance.
Here's what's exciting, I'm thirty years old. OLD old OLD!!! ah but as they say here in Ireland, I'm in good form and I'm happy and in a good place and what more could you ask for?! So that's my exciting and appealing thing that's happening in my life. Plus I have some pretty exciting things coming up in my life:
1) The apartment should be completely finished soon, like in the next few weeks.
2) This weekend I'm having the big party to celebrate my 30th Birthday.
4) I'm going to Paris in April for Easter Weekend for my birthday present from Derek.
5) Michael (Derek's brother) and Niamh (my bestest Irish girlfriend) are getting married on May 5th.
6) My Parents are coming for the wedding and a vacation.
7) We're all going to Cork and Kerry for holidays after the wedding.
8) In June Natalie the RCMP officer is set to vacation here.
9) In august we're going to Canada for my Cousin's Wedding
10) We're going Camping in Canada
11) We're going to Niagara Falls
Now see doesn't that all sound exciting? And see if I fall off the wagon I expect someone out there would like to hear about the above!
Anyhow, enough for now.